background

Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm excited to share with you some of the things I've been loving this week. It IS Favorite Things Friday, isn't it?

1. I'm pretty sure this tank would make me want to get dressed for the gym everyday! No diggity! Ashley Brooke even makes a Too Legit to Quit mug. Love it.


Ashley Brooke Designs
2. This popped up in my newsfeed this week. Very timely at this parenting phase we are in and probably forever. I love this reminder for all of us. I'm thinking this craft is in my future. (Hint Hint Ross.)

3. I'm a 90's kid all the way! All this nostalgia just makes my heart happy. Cut. it. out.


4. So glad I decided to start Mark Driscoll's sermon series on James during my time at the gym. This sermon (Hard Life, Good God) really ministered to my heart this week.

5. This book which I hope to share more about this week. I think everyone should read it. It has seriously turned my world upside down in so many ways. 

6. Loving these two recipes: the Pioneer Women's Baked French Toast (perfect prep ahead breakfast when people are visiting or when you just have little mouths who love hot breakfast in the morning) and her Skewers of Glory (a new family fave for special occasions).

Ok, time for the weekend! I'm looking forward to making yummy Superbowl food, studying and deciding on the best advertisements this year (like a good Newhouse grad) and celebrating my hub's 31st birthday! Enjoy your weekend, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment